Winter, Fireworks, Fun
I actually love the winter!
Nothing better than big jumpers, fluffy headbands, pretty lights, fluffy boots, and fireworks!
Chucking n as many layers as possible and still feeling super warm when it is freezing outside is the best! My favourite drink for the winter is hot chocolate. Warms you up inside, tastes so good and you can put lots of little treats in your drink!
I love watching fireworks, they are so pretty. We had a slight disaster tonight. We had a huge box of fireworks, turns out they wasn't as fancy as they looked! It was quite funny! They all let of a pathetic pop with no firework! Luckily we had a few good ones!
Now, Normally dogs hate fireworks! Well not mine, he was on the lead and decided he would take my gran for a slide in the mud, literally! He took off and dragged her with and then when he got loose he ran straight for the popping fireworks and tried to eat them! Thank god he was caught! Crazy Hound!
So overall it was a classic case night from my family! Funny Disasters. All good fun. I was going to Vlog the night and I wish I had now but I didn't get the chance. I will be vlogging tomorrow as we will be doing the rest of the fireworks and I'm sure something is bound to happen!




