2019 and I'm back!
Here we go again...
except this time I'm not making an effort to write blog posts.
This is going to be pure honest me, anytime I feel like picking up my laptop and just writing down how I feel, what's on my mind, documenting this, talking about things I love or sharing awareness. :)
A quick little life update as it has been a while ... I'm still struggling with all my chronic illnesses, however the past 3 years my health has had it's ups and downs. I now have 2 beautiful children, my 2 year old daughter Alice and my 8 month old Baby Boy Leonardo (Leo).
I'm really active on my instagram @lifewithlottieee You can follow me there to see my daily life, although it is mostly a mummy account. :)
There has been many nights now where I have just wanted to write what is on my mind, as many of you may know, I originally started this blog when I first got ill. I used it as a coping mechanism to deal with depression, anxiety and to spread awareness on my conditions. Well here we go again, round 2 with the anxiety and I think that is why I have been wanting to write to much.
SO here I am, ready to bore you with my thoughts... Enjoy! (or don't, I'm not trying to impress anyone)
except this time I'm not making an effort to write blog posts.
This is going to be pure honest me, anytime I feel like picking up my laptop and just writing down how I feel, what's on my mind, documenting this, talking about things I love or sharing awareness. :)
A quick little life update as it has been a while ... I'm still struggling with all my chronic illnesses, however the past 3 years my health has had it's ups and downs. I now have 2 beautiful children, my 2 year old daughter Alice and my 8 month old Baby Boy Leonardo (Leo).
I'm really active on my instagram @lifewithlottieee You can follow me there to see my daily life, although it is mostly a mummy account. :)
There has been many nights now where I have just wanted to write what is on my mind, as many of you may know, I originally started this blog when I first got ill. I used it as a coping mechanism to deal with depression, anxiety and to spread awareness on my conditions. Well here we go again, round 2 with the anxiety and I think that is why I have been wanting to write to much.
SO here I am, ready to bore you with my thoughts... Enjoy! (or don't, I'm not trying to impress anyone)
