Birthday Weekend and a dislocated shoulder...

I have had the most amazing weekend!

It has been a tiring weekend and will certainly be paying for it in the week! I think I will now go into hibernation mode!

Friday I went out for brunch, no better way to start your birthday then with some tasty pancakes!
After a nap I the got ready and went to a lovely restaurant in Harrow called Taste of China, which I would highly recommend. It is slightly pricey but the food is amazing. It gets really busy in there so it's not the place to go if you want a quiet meal (which we didn't realise), but the staff are lovely and very efficient. Two Thumbs Up!

It was a lovely evening, I was just in a lot of pain that night, my joints were killing and I kept getting them hot and cold shivers, I seem to get that a lot when I eat! It is like my body cannot regulate my temperature, I get hold and cold flushes, I can feel really cold but have a prickly heat feeling at the same time. Very uncomfortable and not nice when you are trying to have a meal out!

A quick trip to the toilet to cool down and take 5 and I was feeling better (alongside my painkillers). Overall, it was a lovely evening and really nice to have a family meal, which has probably been the first I've been able to attend since my condition got worse! So it was a very special evening.

To finish the night off it was back to mum and dads for an 'interesting' fireworks display. I say 'interesting' because they were the funniest, strangest set of fireworks I have ever seen. All in their amazing fancy boxes, we had high hopes, we wasn't expecting a puff of smoke followed by a poof and a dot of colour in the air! Was very funny, although some did live upto their expectations, either that or we was not expecting them to be that good after a few pants ones! Was very funny and I think I enjoyed it all the more! 

Super tired the next day but the night before was very worth it, I went to a local pub with a few girls from the stables on Saturday evening, it wasn't a late night due to everyone having long days and competitions, but I had such a lovely evening and was very thankful for those who could make it, I was glad I could make it myself! 

Of course I don't drink, so the next day there was no hangover (huge grin. I can't tell you how glad I am not to get them anymore) and after a lot of rest I was about to start getting ready to go to a restaurant for a joint birthday meal. Obviously, things never go to plan for me and there always has to be a spanner in the works and, what a better way to do that than my shoulder dislocating! Luckily it wasn't for that long, though it was rather painful and it hurt more as the night went on. So I was running slightly late, but it wasn't too long before I got there. It was a beautiful place and the food was amazing, it was very quiet and a lovely atmosphere. It was a joint birthday between mine and my mums friends, daughter. I was surrounded by such wonderful people and we had an amazing time. 

I had such a wonderful birthday and it was well needed. Needless to say I am certainly paying for it now. I think this week will be a hard one and although I had lot of plans tho work on my blog and get as many Vlogs up as possible, I don't think that is going to happen. I think it is going to be a whole week of rest, rest and more rest! 

Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special, for all my gifts, cards and birthday wishes. 
All you support is amazing and I am thankful for every one of you. 

I will try to blog as much as I can this week, though I don't think it will be too much. 

Speak Soon !! 
  

xx 


Popular Posts