Why don't you look debilitated in photos?
What a way to ruin a beautiful outfit in a photo than a pair of huge grey crutches!
No I don't like to take photos with my crutches
No I don't like to take photos in my wheelchair
No I don't like to take photos where I look like something is wrong
Very rarely will I take a selfie and you'll see my crutches on my arms or see the seat to my wheelchair. I don't like to. Simple as. I do need them, there are there, they just aren't for show.
There has been the odd photo where you can see my crutches, or a photo of me in my chair but I choose not to.
If you are looking for proof of my illness then here are some photos, but if it really is proof your looking for, quite frankly I don't owe it to you, or anyone.
Why should anyone ever have to prove themselves to someone about anything!
Forget your hater, the people there to get you down or prove you wrong. They are irrelevant specs of dust you need to clean up.
Prove YOURSELF right and be the best you can be! You only ever owe it to yourself!
No I don't like to take photos with my crutches
No I don't like to take photos in my wheelchair
No I don't like to take photos where I look like something is wrong
Very rarely will I take a selfie and you'll see my crutches on my arms or see the seat to my wheelchair. I don't like to. Simple as. I do need them, there are there, they just aren't for show.
There has been the odd photo where you can see my crutches, or a photo of me in my chair but I choose not to.
If you are looking for proof of my illness then here are some photos, but if it really is proof your looking for, quite frankly I don't owe it to you, or anyone.
Why should anyone ever have to prove themselves to someone about anything!
Forget your hater, the people there to get you down or prove you wrong. They are irrelevant specs of dust you need to clean up.
Prove YOURSELF right and be the best you can be! You only ever owe it to yourself!



