Wishing the ground could swallow you whole ... & a Primark top tip for disabled people!
Okay so this is not EDS related, however not all posts will be as I have said before!
A lot of this I will be blogging about my life and what I get up to...
So today I went shopping and spoilt myself rotten. Retail therapy is the best and I think it is well over due. I haven't brought myself any new clothes since like.... a whole year ago! Literally that's no joke. It ha been over a year since I went and brought myself some new clothes. So like I said... well over due!
I brought lot's of clothes to lounge around in and lots of socks, slippers, PJ's, Jumpers etc. I get so excited about buying these things and considering that I never go out and practically live in these types of clothes, I can never have enough lazy day clothes. I picked up some really nice things (all from Primark) and I am LOVING their disney range atm! I got lots of disney knickers and socks and slippers, I also got some disney clothes and a really festive cute 'The Snowman' jumper.
We spent far too long in their just browsing and picking up lots of bits! I picked up some really good deals and considering how much I spent I got so much!
Quick Tip: Did you know that in all Primark's, if you are disabled or a wheelchair user , you don't need to queue!
Yes that is right, I did not spend ages in them long Primark queues! As I was about to join the queue, a really nice assistant told me I could go straight to the end till and I would be immediately served, and that is then when she gave me that cool tip! I think this is excellent! There is nothing worse then trying to manoeuvre and get your big wheelchair/mobility scooter through tight long queues!
So I will be doing a haul of all my things on my Lottie Beauty Channel and Blog if you want to check out what I got today. Blog & Channel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you ever Have that awkward moment when you are out shopping and you see someone you really do not want to see and you do everything, in your power to swerve them.
Yes that totally happened to me today. I did not even notice and I was within touching distance, luckily my boyfriend spotted them before I did and really quickly pulled my wheelchair back. Just as I was about to say 'what the hell are you doing', I looked up and I was ready for the ground to swallow me up. Quickly we made a dash for it and hide at the bottom of a totally different isle. I was practically hanging my head in the rail to not be seen. Sometimes you just don't want to get caught up chatting with someone, or it might be an awkward situation if you bump into them. Well no, this was life life or death situation. This was like take all cover, your Anne Frank, and the Nazi invasion has began.
Have you ever been in this situation, where there is that one person that if you bump into, it's like your week has been swallowed up by the whole world of awkwardness. Like seriously, why do these moments happen when you are shopping?!
You never see this person, ever. Like never/ You go to all the same local places as them, you go to the local pubs/clubs and never see them, when you are fully prepared to take on that situation.
But when you are leisurely shopping, in a random place you never normally go to, BAM. They appear. And I mean like BAM. You don't spot them from afar, ohhhh nooo. They are there, like right there, as soon as you turn around. Appearing out of nowhere like some kind of genie of 'not right now'.
Today I felt like I was a stealth bomber on a mission of 'get the F outta here, it's gonna blow!'
How embarrassing are these situations, when all the other happy shoppers are watching you duck, dive and roll around the store like your on a 007 mission. Like why does this happen?!
If this have ever happened to you before, I would love to know your embarrassing stories and how you deal with it!
P.S.. Stay posted for my blogpost tomorrow.. I have an announcement!
A lot of this I will be blogging about my life and what I get up to...
So today I went shopping and spoilt myself rotten. Retail therapy is the best and I think it is well over due. I haven't brought myself any new clothes since like.... a whole year ago! Literally that's no joke. It ha been over a year since I went and brought myself some new clothes. So like I said... well over due!
I brought lot's of clothes to lounge around in and lots of socks, slippers, PJ's, Jumpers etc. I get so excited about buying these things and considering that I never go out and practically live in these types of clothes, I can never have enough lazy day clothes. I picked up some really nice things (all from Primark) and I am LOVING their disney range atm! I got lots of disney knickers and socks and slippers, I also got some disney clothes and a really festive cute 'The Snowman' jumper.
We spent far too long in their just browsing and picking up lots of bits! I picked up some really good deals and considering how much I spent I got so much!
Quick Tip: Did you know that in all Primark's, if you are disabled or a wheelchair user , you don't need to queue!
Yes that is right, I did not spend ages in them long Primark queues! As I was about to join the queue, a really nice assistant told me I could go straight to the end till and I would be immediately served, and that is then when she gave me that cool tip! I think this is excellent! There is nothing worse then trying to manoeuvre and get your big wheelchair/mobility scooter through tight long queues!
So I will be doing a haul of all my things on my Lottie Beauty Channel and Blog if you want to check out what I got today. Blog & Channel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you ever Have that awkward moment when you are out shopping and you see someone you really do not want to see and you do everything, in your power to swerve them.
Yes that totally happened to me today. I did not even notice and I was within touching distance, luckily my boyfriend spotted them before I did and really quickly pulled my wheelchair back. Just as I was about to say 'what the hell are you doing', I looked up and I was ready for the ground to swallow me up. Quickly we made a dash for it and hide at the bottom of a totally different isle. I was practically hanging my head in the rail to not be seen. Sometimes you just don't want to get caught up chatting with someone, or it might be an awkward situation if you bump into them. Well no, this was life life or death situation. This was like take all cover, your Anne Frank, and the Nazi invasion has began.
Have you ever been in this situation, where there is that one person that if you bump into, it's like your week has been swallowed up by the whole world of awkwardness. Like seriously, why do these moments happen when you are shopping?!
You never see this person, ever. Like never/ You go to all the same local places as them, you go to the local pubs/clubs and never see them, when you are fully prepared to take on that situation.
But when you are leisurely shopping, in a random place you never normally go to, BAM. They appear. And I mean like BAM. You don't spot them from afar, ohhhh nooo. They are there, like right there, as soon as you turn around. Appearing out of nowhere like some kind of genie of 'not right now'.
Today I felt like I was a stealth bomber on a mission of 'get the F outta here, it's gonna blow!'
How embarrassing are these situations, when all the other happy shoppers are watching you duck, dive and roll around the store like your on a 007 mission. Like why does this happen?!
If this have ever happened to you before, I would love to know your embarrassing stories and how you deal with it!
P.S.. Stay posted for my blogpost tomorrow.. I have an announcement!

