Feeling shitty | Periods | Feeling Lonely

Scroll down to the second section of this blog to skip out the period talk! 


ERGHHHHHH

It's that time of the month where my normal pain doubles, if not triples and I feel like my insides are starting World War 3. 

Like why, why does it need to be so brutal and painful, why does there need to be a massacre of blood and gore. It's horrible. 

I would much prefer if it would happen over just the one day, for most people to happens over 3-5, but for me it's two weeks!! yes that is right, I did say two weeks. 

I have no idea why this happens, my periods always have been irregular. 

When I first started taking the pill I bled for 1-2 months straight and then when I had the coil fitted it was about 4 months. This is no exaggeration and it wasn't spotting either. I mean full on period. Yuck. 

Maybe it's because I have the coil that my period lasts so long, who knows, all I know is that it is hell. 

****************************************************************

I'm also feeling kinda lonely at the moment as well. No, it's not period blues. I mean in general, I suppose it is because everyone is always busy doing their own thing, going out, socialising all that stuff and I am suck at home every day. I am lucky to have such a loving boyfriend who always puts me first, but then when he is busy, I should be able to turn to other people to do my own thing swell right? 

Wrong. 

Everyone is always busy doing their own thing, living life, doing what normal 21 year olds do and I can't say I blame them, because if I was well enough I would be doing that too. But when you can't do what everyone else can, you kind of get left behind and forgotten about people stop bothering with you. You don't get invited out anywhere because people know you can't go and possibly don't even want you there as you need to rely on people for help. You end up becoming that broke old toy left at the bottom of the box, forgotten about and never played with. 

And that can make you feel very, very lonely. It's like you have lost all your friends and no one cares anymore. 

I wonder if I will ever get my social life back, I feel like I have done something wrong to loose everyone. 

Have you felt like this? 


Lottie 

xxxx

Popular Posts