Thank you to everyone. You are all amazing!
Wow, what can I say?
I am so overwhelmed.
Tonight has been really exciting, like really, really exciting. So many of you have been contacting me on all my social media and my Facebook page has doubled in likes!
Since my article in the Hillingdon Times, everyone has been sharing and talking about my story!
I cannot believe the support I am getting and how quickly it has spread around the internet!
For everyone who has contacted me, Thank you. Connecting with you guys is a really big thing for me as I love talking to you all. There are so many of you that are enjoying my blog and think what I am doing is such a good thing, you have made it all worth while!
My aim was to be a support for people who need it most, it was I so desperately wanted when I got worse and I couldn't find anyone to relate to or talk to that would understand and that can be really hard. So to know I have been that person for even just 1 of you makes it all worth while and, I won't be stopping now.
It's been so fun replying to all your messages and comments this evening, most especially on my Facebook, www.facebook.com/edslottie So amazing!
Please keep commenting, sharing and posting!
For those of you who want to follow me on twitter my link is @edslottie and on youtube I am EDS Lottie
Let's all keep raising awareness and make a difference!
Stay Strong and thank you for everything!
Lottie
xxx
I am so overwhelmed.
Tonight has been really exciting, like really, really exciting. So many of you have been contacting me on all my social media and my Facebook page has doubled in likes!
Since my article in the Hillingdon Times, everyone has been sharing and talking about my story!
I cannot believe the support I am getting and how quickly it has spread around the internet!
For everyone who has contacted me, Thank you. Connecting with you guys is a really big thing for me as I love talking to you all. There are so many of you that are enjoying my blog and think what I am doing is such a good thing, you have made it all worth while!
My aim was to be a support for people who need it most, it was I so desperately wanted when I got worse and I couldn't find anyone to relate to or talk to that would understand and that can be really hard. So to know I have been that person for even just 1 of you makes it all worth while and, I won't be stopping now.
It's been so fun replying to all your messages and comments this evening, most especially on my Facebook, www.facebook.com/edslottie So amazing!
Please keep commenting, sharing and posting!
For those of you who want to follow me on twitter my link is @edslottie and on youtube I am EDS Lottie
Let's all keep raising awareness and make a difference!
Stay Strong and thank you for everything!
Lottie
xxx
