Could I have Anxiety?

I've been getting these really weird feelings when I am out and I have no idea what is causing them. 

It is mostly when I am out at restaurants, that is when I notice it most. 

This evening I went out for dinner and the restaurant was very busy, noisy, and hot. I was okay and then as it got louder in there and I started to eat my food, I started getting hot flushes and cold chills, I feel all dizzy and faint, I totally loose my appetite and feel like the room is closing in on me. 

I get this a lot now and sometimes when I am just sitting down in a cafe or when I am in a shop. It only ever happens when it is a busy and loud place. 

I didn't think it was anxiety as I don't start feel panicked, I just start feeling really hot, dizzy, faint and claustrophobic. I thought it may just be something to do with my health condition, it wasn't until I started reading more stories online of people feeling the same and suffering from anxiety, which made me think what I am experiencing could be related? 

I have only ever had a few panic attacks in my life and they always spiralled out of control from the smallest of things. 

It is like my body cannot regulate its temperature or my heart rate. I get really fast heart palpitations and find it hard to focus my eyes. 

Have you ever felt like this? 

I have tried to explain this to doctors, however they always suggest that it is something to do with my condition, however these are the doctors that on explaining my condition, knew nothing about it! 

Could I be experiencing episodes of sudden anxiety? 

I have no idea what it is and really want some answers, so If anyone has ever felt this way please comment below! 

Popular Posts