Blog Relaunch | Update | What's going on ...
Hi Everyone,
So the past year or two I have been very absent from being online, making posts and blogging in general. This is because I have had a lot going on, this year I had my baby, so as you can imagine, my life is completely different now and I have a lot less spare time than I used to. However, that is not the main reason I had stopped posting. I started out my blog as an outlet for everything that I was going through, to be relatable to those who were in the same position as me and to help raise awareness on invisible illnesses. My posts were more of a diary style and my genuine thoughts and feelings for that day, however I started to feel that I needed to post content that would be of interest to others and not what I really wanted to post and this started to become really hard and quite tedious for me. I was too focused on what other people would want and lost focus on why people started reading my blog or watching my videos in the first place. I felt like blogging and making videos had become a task and was not something I enjoyed anymore. I found myself trying to find topics to talk about, instead of just posting how my day was wether it be a whole post or one sentence.
So here is to starting again, I am going for a relaunch with everything as I no longer want to focus on just my illnesses but my general life. Life with Lottie. Life as a person living with disabilities and multiple illnesses, life as a mum and life as me! This is something that I have enjoyed doing from a young age, I always had a diary that I would document everything in, from full accounts to what happened that day to random little notes and this is what I plan to start doing again. My posts may be baby related, lifestyle, beauty, cleaning, routines, health, food, anything that I want or feel like posting. All my content will be genuine and hopefully there will be something for you that you will enjoy reading/watching. I am going to start daily vlogging and possibly making subject related videos over on my channel which I will link when I get started.
I really appreciate how patient everyone has been with me since I started on social media and I can't wait to get back into it and start again. I look forward to sharing this new journey with you all :)
Life With Lottie
xoxo
So the past year or two I have been very absent from being online, making posts and blogging in general. This is because I have had a lot going on, this year I had my baby, so as you can imagine, my life is completely different now and I have a lot less spare time than I used to. However, that is not the main reason I had stopped posting. I started out my blog as an outlet for everything that I was going through, to be relatable to those who were in the same position as me and to help raise awareness on invisible illnesses. My posts were more of a diary style and my genuine thoughts and feelings for that day, however I started to feel that I needed to post content that would be of interest to others and not what I really wanted to post and this started to become really hard and quite tedious for me. I was too focused on what other people would want and lost focus on why people started reading my blog or watching my videos in the first place. I felt like blogging and making videos had become a task and was not something I enjoyed anymore. I found myself trying to find topics to talk about, instead of just posting how my day was wether it be a whole post or one sentence.
So here is to starting again, I am going for a relaunch with everything as I no longer want to focus on just my illnesses but my general life. Life with Lottie. Life as a person living with disabilities and multiple illnesses, life as a mum and life as me! This is something that I have enjoyed doing from a young age, I always had a diary that I would document everything in, from full accounts to what happened that day to random little notes and this is what I plan to start doing again. My posts may be baby related, lifestyle, beauty, cleaning, routines, health, food, anything that I want or feel like posting. All my content will be genuine and hopefully there will be something for you that you will enjoy reading/watching. I am going to start daily vlogging and possibly making subject related videos over on my channel which I will link when I get started.
I really appreciate how patient everyone has been with me since I started on social media and I can't wait to get back into it and start again. I look forward to sharing this new journey with you all :)
Life With Lottie
xoxo
