Skin Care | Quick Fix Facials | Review
Skin Care is something that is really important to me and I am forever trying to find good affordable products, that will help revitalise my skin and clear blemishes and acne scarring. It is very rare that I find a product, in which I see instant results and love straight away. However, the other day I picked up these face masks in Boots on a whim, they was on offer and I really wanted to try some new masks. I had a few blemishes on my face so that day I tried the grey mask out (for congested skin), and was so happy and surprised by the results. My skin looked more radiant, fresh and smooth, but most importantly it has totally reduced the size of my blemishes and the hyper-pigmentation! My face felt so clean and fresh after using the mask and when I applied make up that evening, it went on flawlessly and stayed all night with no creasing or wear!
So if you are looking for a new face mask, something to pamper yourself with or a stocking stuffer for Christmas, I would Highly recommend the Quick Fix Facials. You can pick them up in your local Boots or order them online for £4.99, they were recently on offer for £2.49 so I don't know if that offer will be back up or not. For the price of 1 tube you can get up to 10 facials out of it. Thats less than 50p per use! I have used it 6 times already and I still have over half a tube left.
#skincare #quickfixfacials #boots #beauty
*this is not sponsored or endorsed in any way, all opinions are my own*
*products may not show same results for everyone, depending on your skin type*
So if you are looking for a new face mask, something to pamper yourself with or a stocking stuffer for Christmas, I would Highly recommend the Quick Fix Facials. You can pick them up in your local Boots or order them online for £4.99, they were recently on offer for £2.49 so I don't know if that offer will be back up or not. For the price of 1 tube you can get up to 10 facials out of it. Thats less than 50p per use! I have used it 6 times already and I still have over half a tube left.
#skincare #quickfixfacials #boots #beauty
*this is not sponsored or endorsed in any way, all opinions are my own*
*products may not show same results for everyone, depending on your skin type*
