We are having a baby!
So after carefully tracking my ovulation and making the most of my fertile week, I conceived!
We found out 3 days before my period was due with a clearblue home pregnancy test.
Words cannot explain the happiness and excitement you feel when you have been wanting this so much. The anticipation and wait until I could take a test became so aggravating. I can be rather impatient and hate waiting on answers, I want to know now, so the two week wait from my fertile week to expected period date was torturous.
I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and other than a missed period I haven't had any of the major tell-tale signs yet. My general symptoms have heightened such as my joint pain and shortness of breath, my body seems to be extremely sensitive to everything and I have to take even more care when doing everything, as it seems to put more strain on my body than usual. I think my body is trying to adjust to the sudden change in hormones. I have started to pee more frequently and my bowels seem to become more active (this is a blessing considering I have slow gastric emptying).
I can't explain what a miracle this is to me, to think that only 6 months go I didn't even think I would even be able to have children, to falling pregnant the first month is insane to me. I now have this tiny little spark of life growing inside me and in 9 months time I will be holding them in my arms, looking into the eyes of the baby that Bradley and I created. I couldn't be happier at the moment and life is such a blessing. I can't wait until we can tell everyone and bump starts to show. I have started to take weekly photographs to see how I am growing and just started my pregnancy journal. Whilst everything is so exciting I still have my anxieties and fears for the health and progression of my pregnancy. I can't wait to hit that 12 week mark and I can relax a bit more. I am currently waiting for the appointment of my first scan, I cannot wait to see my miracle and for it all to become very real.
We found out 3 days before my period was due with a clearblue home pregnancy test.
Words cannot explain the happiness and excitement you feel when you have been wanting this so much. The anticipation and wait until I could take a test became so aggravating. I can be rather impatient and hate waiting on answers, I want to know now, so the two week wait from my fertile week to expected period date was torturous.
I am currently 4 weeks pregnant and other than a missed period I haven't had any of the major tell-tale signs yet. My general symptoms have heightened such as my joint pain and shortness of breath, my body seems to be extremely sensitive to everything and I have to take even more care when doing everything, as it seems to put more strain on my body than usual. I think my body is trying to adjust to the sudden change in hormones. I have started to pee more frequently and my bowels seem to become more active (this is a blessing considering I have slow gastric emptying).
I can't explain what a miracle this is to me, to think that only 6 months go I didn't even think I would even be able to have children, to falling pregnant the first month is insane to me. I now have this tiny little spark of life growing inside me and in 9 months time I will be holding them in my arms, looking into the eyes of the baby that Bradley and I created. I couldn't be happier at the moment and life is such a blessing. I can't wait until we can tell everyone and bump starts to show. I have started to take weekly photographs to see how I am growing and just started my pregnancy journal. Whilst everything is so exciting I still have my anxieties and fears for the health and progression of my pregnancy. I can't wait to hit that 12 week mark and I can relax a bit more. I am currently waiting for the appointment of my first scan, I cannot wait to see my miracle and for it all to become very real.
