Wishful Thinking
So it has been about 2-3 weeks of trying now without protection and I am trying not to think about it but it is so hard! I found myself wanting to take pregnancy tests for the sake of it, even though I knew that they would come back negative what with it being too early to tell anything.
So If I had fallen pregnant it would of been about 2 weeks now since fertilisation would of occurred. What's more is I am due on my period and am late by 3 days now. Normally I get tell-tale signs at least 4-5 days before my period even starts that it is coming and this time I haven't. I have had a few cramps and change in bowel movement but nothing else. I brought bulk cheap tests online which have come back negative, so now I have brought a more expensive brand in hope that it will be able to detect any HCG already.
I just know that I am overthinking things, my period is probably late and will hit just as hard as it does every month, any day now. But I guess I just want this so much it is hard not to think about it 24/7. I don't know wether I should take the new tests when I get them, or give it a few more days to wait and see what happens. I just hate waiting on things. I have tried everything possible to try and encourage my period to come as well and nothing has worked. I really shouldn't be thinking about it this much because I am so hopeful that I am pregnant, that when I find out I am not I am going to let myself down, when I knew it probably wouldn't happen this quickly anyway!
So If I had fallen pregnant it would of been about 2 weeks now since fertilisation would of occurred. What's more is I am due on my period and am late by 3 days now. Normally I get tell-tale signs at least 4-5 days before my period even starts that it is coming and this time I haven't. I have had a few cramps and change in bowel movement but nothing else. I brought bulk cheap tests online which have come back negative, so now I have brought a more expensive brand in hope that it will be able to detect any HCG already.
I just know that I am overthinking things, my period is probably late and will hit just as hard as it does every month, any day now. But I guess I just want this so much it is hard not to think about it 24/7. I don't know wether I should take the new tests when I get them, or give it a few more days to wait and see what happens. I just hate waiting on things. I have tried everything possible to try and encourage my period to come as well and nothing has worked. I really shouldn't be thinking about it this much because I am so hopeful that I am pregnant, that when I find out I am not I am going to let myself down, when I knew it probably wouldn't happen this quickly anyway!
