Crushing, Sinking, Waiting
I hate waiting on tests and results to come through!
Like hurry up and find out what is wrong with me so I can start making the right decisions in life.
I honestly don't know where I am going with all this. I am honestly not in a great state of mind at the moment and all I do is spend every day trying to conceal that with a false smile.
It's great when I can do things and keep my mind of it all, but it is very rare that I am well enough to get out and do that.
Being this way really makes you appreciate all the small things we take for granted in life. The security of knowing you can do what you want when you want. The fact you can pop to the shops when you run out of milk, that you can get up and go out when you want, walking around your own home comfortably, not having to worry what tomorrow holds or how your future will pan out the way you hope.
The thing that's hurting the most is seeing all these people my age going out, living their dreams, starting a family or travelling the world. I have nothing to hold out for at the moment, nothing to know that the future holds something good for me.
I try to stay positive each day and I don't want to express negativity but sometimes it is impossible.
I spend all day praying that my impossible will one day be possible.
Like hurry up and find out what is wrong with me so I can start making the right decisions in life.
I honestly don't know where I am going with all this. I am honestly not in a great state of mind at the moment and all I do is spend every day trying to conceal that with a false smile.
It's great when I can do things and keep my mind of it all, but it is very rare that I am well enough to get out and do that.
Being this way really makes you appreciate all the small things we take for granted in life. The security of knowing you can do what you want when you want. The fact you can pop to the shops when you run out of milk, that you can get up and go out when you want, walking around your own home comfortably, not having to worry what tomorrow holds or how your future will pan out the way you hope.
The thing that's hurting the most is seeing all these people my age going out, living their dreams, starting a family or travelling the world. I have nothing to hold out for at the moment, nothing to know that the future holds something good for me.
I try to stay positive each day and I don't want to express negativity but sometimes it is impossible.
I spend all day praying that my impossible will one day be possible.
