Documentary Series - Looking for Love with Medical Conditions
Hi Everyone,
I thought I would share with you this wonderful opportunity to help raise awareness for people with medical conditions and chronic illnesses.
I know a lot of people find having a relationship on top of an illness/medical condition can be daunting and hard to deal with. If you aren't already in a relationship you may be worried about having one, or are finding it difficult to connect with the right person. There are many reasons as to why we may find a relationship difficult and I don't think people quite understand it until they have experienced being in our situations.
Here is your chance to have your say ...
The award-winning, London-based television production company called betty is working on a heart-warming documentary series about relationships for Discovery Networks International and are looking for people who might be interested in taking part.
This returning documentary series follows the journeys of people with physical or medical conditions who are looking for love or are in the beginning stages of a new relationship. We are looking for people who may feel that their physical or medical conditions can hold them back when it comes to dating and relationships.
If you feel that this is you and you wish to take part in any way then please contact Nicola Barnes for more information!

Nicola Barnes | Assistant Producer
The Heal's Building | 8 Alfred Mews | W1T 7AA
