Insomnia
Insomnia is a really big part of my illness. I can be tired as hell and have really bad fatigue but as soon as my head hits that pillow, I can be up for hours on end! I can lay in bed until 5 in the morning before I fall asleep. I have even gone 27 hours with no sleep once. I felt rough as ever but could not sleep! To try and tackle my sleep problems I started taking a prescribed drug called 'Amitriptyline', this quickly stopped as not only did it make me super groggy and run down (more than usual), it also heightened my depression and really got me down. Which is strange because its supposed to be an anti-depressant! This drug just did not work for me and I still havent found something that has worked yet, so please let me know if you have any suggestions because, I would love to hear them!!
I thought I would write this post because it getting the right amount of sleep each day, plays an important part of your health! Especially to some who is already ill! And seeing as I am sitting here at 2.47am next to my sleeping boyfriend with nothing to do....
Hold on... My boyfriends asleep, this is the prime time to draw on his face! Or do I shave the eyebrows? Nahhh I'll put whipped cream in his hands and wait for him to smash it in his face!
JUST KIDDING!! Not only that but I would probably wake him up before I got the chance with the crashing of my crutches and me walking into things! Haha!
So yes, its now 2.50am so why not write a little post to you guys instead of aimlessly watching lots of YouTube videos (mostly of Zoella who I love! Go check her out) I should do something productive and work on my blog!
I thought I would write this post because it getting the right amount of sleep each day, plays an important part of your health! Especially to some who is already ill! And seeing as I am sitting here at 2.47am next to my sleeping boyfriend with nothing to do....
Hold on... My boyfriends asleep, this is the prime time to draw on his face! Or do I shave the eyebrows? Nahhh I'll put whipped cream in his hands and wait for him to smash it in his face!
JUST KIDDING!! Not only that but I would probably wake him up before I got the chance with the crashing of my crutches and me walking into things! Haha!
So yes, its now 2.50am so why not write a little post to you guys instead of aimlessly watching lots of YouTube videos (mostly of Zoella who I love! Go check her out) I should do something productive and work on my blog!
